A Trailit boat trailer is standard
with the following list of features -
- Mild steel parts are hot dipped
- Rims used are Factory new galvanised
or alloy (model dependent)
- Tyres are new steel belted radials
(ply rating varies between models)
- Rollers & skid are polypropylene
or polyurethane. No rubber products are used as hull
- Checker plate steps on the front
& rear of the mudguard assembly.
- Tie-down points located at the
rear & winch post area.
- Submersible lights
- Jockey wheel
- Hand winch
|Trailit currently have the
following trailer series available.